Why Join the MVPA?
- Access to thousands of members worldwide for information, vehicles, parts, resources and a community of shared enthusiasm
- Premium publications – ARMY MOTORS and SUPPLY LINE, the best in the hobby from the only international historic military vehicle association
- An organization that supports pro-HMV legislation to protect your access to vehicles, parts and vehicle usage
- Doing your part to support vehicle and archival preservation and research
- Preferred pre-registration status and vehicle judging access for the annual convention
- Reduced ad rates in SUPPLY LINE
- Access to the members only website section and directory
- A vote and voice in the operation and direction of the MVPA
Each level of membership includes the above benefits* with an annual subscription to both of the MVPA’s renowned publications. ARMY MOTORS is published quarterly and SUPPLY LINE bi-monthly; you receive 10 magazines per year OR join through our new E-membership and receive Army Motors and Supply Line on your computer, tablet, or phone! Members who receive the magazines also have access to the digital publications!
Memberships are for one year (12 months) or 10 publications.
*Associate Business and Junior members do not have voting privileges. Junior memberships do not include publications.
Join Online: Click here to join online.
Join by Mail: Don’t want to join through our online store? Click here to print a membership form. Mail the form with a check or money order to: MVPA PO Box 520378 Independence, MO 64052 USA
Take a Test Drive!
Still want to take a look under the hood before you join? View a sample SUPPLY LINE and ARMY MOTORS publication, or order back issues. You can also view a sampling of ARMY MOTORS articles and search the index which contains over 3000 article starting at issue #1.