Why Join the MVPA?
- Access to thousands of members worldwide for information, vehicles, parts, resources and a community of shared enthusiasm
- Premium publications – ARMY MOTORS and SUPPLY LINE, the best in the hobby from the only international historic military vehicle association
- An organization that supports pro-HMV legislation to protect your access to vehicles, parts and vehicle usage
- Doing your part to support vehicle and archival preservation and research
- Preferred pre-registration status and vehicle judging access for the annual convention
- Reduced ad rates in SUPPLY LINE
- Access to the members only website section and directory
- A vote and voice in the operation and direction of the MVPA
Each level of membership includes the above benefits* with an annual subscription to both of the MVPA’s renowned publications. ARMY MOTORS is published quarterly and SUPPLY LINE bi-monthly; you receive 10 magazines per year. Memberships are for one year and are renewed in October of each year – join during the year and your dues will be pro-rated for the rest of that year with the balance credited toward the next year’s membership.
*Associate Business and Junior members do not have voting privileges. Junior memberships do not include publications.
Join Online: Click here to join online.
Join by Mail: Don’t want to join through our online store? Click here to print a membership form. Mail the form with a check or money order to: MVPA PO Box 520378 Independence, MO 64052 USA
Take a Test Drive!
Still want to take a look under the hood before you join? View a sample SUPPLY LINE and ARMY MOTORS publication, or order back issues. You can also view a sampling of ARMY MOTORS articles and search the index which contains over 3000 article starting at issue #1.