Advertising space is available for both Classified and Display ads in the SUPPLY LINE publication. To be included in the desired issue, your advertisement and payment must arrive at MVPA Headquarters on or before the deadlines listed below. We accept personal checks, money orders (in U.S. Dollars from U.S.banks), Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and Paypal
Phone: (816) 833-MVPA or (800) 365-5798
Fax: (816) 833-5115 (do not fax photos or display ad copy)
Address: MVPA, 3305 Blue Ridge Cutoff, Independence, MO 64055
|Publication Date||Deadline||Mailing Date|
|Dec 12/Jan 13||10/19/13||11/23/13|
PRICES EFFECTIVE FEBRUARY 1, 2011
Classified Advertising Rates:
There is a 15-word minimum per classified ad and a limit of one photograph per ad.
Rates for MVPA members:
- $3.75 for the first 15 words
- $0.25 for each additional word
- $12.00 per photograph (limit one per ad)
Rates for non-members:
- $7.50 for the first 15 words
- $0.50 for each additional word
- $25.00 per photograph (limit one per ad)
Classified Ad Instructions:
- Complete and submit your classified ad form via e-mail, fax or postal service.
- Payment must accompany your ad.
- Include your membership number and contact information with your ad.
- State if the ad is for the “Wanted” or “For Sale” section.
- State the weight class of the vehicle or part when applicable.
- Include your name, address, and phone number in the word count of each ad.
- Do not trim, staple or tape photos that you submit.
- Put your name and member number on the back of the photo.
- Color and Black & White photos are accepted; Polaroid photos are not recommended.
- Send a SASE if you want your photo to be returned.
- Photos can be emailed as a jpg at 300 dpi (minimum).
Click here for a printable Classified Ad form.
Display Ad Rates
|Ad Size||Dimensions (width x HEIGHT)||B&W||Color|
|1/8 page||3.5″ x 2.25 “||$60||$100|
|1/6 page||2.25″ x 4.75 “||$75||N/A|
|1/4 page||3.5″ x 4.75″||$100||$125|
|1/3 square||4..75″ x 4.75″||$125||N/A|
|1/3 vertical||2.25″ x 9.75″||$125||N/A|
|1/2 page||7.25″ x 4.75″||$175||$225|
|Full page||7.25″ x 9.75 “||$275||$400|
- Multiple Insertions * 15% Discount: For a “camera ready” ad in 2 or more consecutive issues
- Prepay for 3 issues and receive a 5% discount
- Prepay for 6 issues and receive a 10% discount
Affiliate Group Event Ad Discounts:
- Ads placed by active Affiliate Groups are discounted 50%, if their MVPA affiliation is mentioned in the ad
Display Ad Instructions:
- Ads may be submitted by mail or electronically as a jpg, pdf or tif file at a minimum of 300 dpi.
- Payment must accompany your ad.
- Faxed display ad copy is not accepted except for proofing purposes.
- Typesetting services are available; call for pricing.
All advertising in SUPPLY LINE is subject to approval by the Military Vehicle Preservation Association, Inc., hereinafter referred to as MVPA. MVPA will not publish any advertisement concerning religious, political or potentially libelous material, or ads for firearms and ammunition. Advertisers whose ads are not published will be notified by mail, unless MVPA intends to publish the ads in the next issue. Non-acceptance notification will not be given by telephone.
Advertisements must be run in the appropriate advertising sections and SUPPLY LINE reserves the right to reclassify any advertisement without notice. All advertising copy must be clearly printed or typed and SUPPLY LINE will not be responsible for errors caused by unclear or unreadable copies. Failure to publish an advertisement for any reason does not subject MVPA to any liability whatsoever beyond refund of the advertising fee remitted by the advertiser.
Paid advertisers in this magazine are solely responsible and liable for all content and the accuracy or inaccuracy of their advertisement. The publishers of this magazine and the parent organization, the MVPA, are not responsible for content, misrepresentations, or inaccuracies, nor do they warrant the condition or authenticity of any items listed in any paid advertising placed in this publication. Should any readers of this magazine, or potential purchasers of items advertised in this publication, wish to purchase said item, then the purchaser is responsible for examining the item and/or researching the historical authenticity prior to purchase.
MVPA’s liability for any error or omission in the published advertisement will not exceed the cost of the space occupied by the advertisement. Any refund or credit resulting from an error or omission will only be considered within three months of the date of first publication of the advertisement.
If MVPA experiences a returned check from any advertiser, in addition to any other remedy available to MVPA such advertiser forfeits his privilege to pay for future advertisement by personal check. There is also a $20.00 Return Check fee to be paid by the advertiser.
Additional Advertising Provisions
- MVPA shall not be liable for any delay or failure to publish any advertisement due to acts of God, strikes or any other cause beyond the control of MVPA. MVPA shall not be liable to Advertiser or any other person for any consequential, incidental, special or exemplary damages for any reason whatsoever, and Advertiser waives all claims to such damages.
- MVPA reserves the right to edit the content of any advertisement for any reason, including, but not limited to, any slanderous, obscene, profane, vulgar, repulsive or offensive content, or which may, in the opinion of MVPA, be injurious or prejudicial to the interests of the public or to MVPA and/or its affiliates.
- The following may not be included in any advertisement: testimonials that cannot be authenticated by Advertiser; false or unwarranted claims for any product or service; matters that infringe on the rights of others; comments that are disparaging of others; lotteries, contests or drawings; ambiguous statements; appeals for funds.
- This agreement is subject to and governed by the laws of the State of Missouri.
- MVPA will pay no advertising agency or broker commissions for any advertisement.